Monday, July 7, 2008

Ingalls Creek 6.20 to 6.21

Went backpacking on the east side of the Cascades a couple weeks ago. Started at the Ingalls Creek trailhead (sorta near Leavenworth) around 5pm Friday evening. Met some other people on the trail and we all camped near Falls Creek. One dude worked for the Seahawks but he didn't offer me any tickets for the up-coming Packers game. What a turkey. Left the tent and sleeping bag at camp on Saturday and headed a little further out on the trail. Made it to Hardscrabble Creek but Ingalls Creek was a litte to swift and cold for me try and cross it by myself. Turned around, got the tent, and hauled ass back to the truck so I could make it back for the cheese party at Topher and Heathers. The end.


Neat stuff I saw this time: trees that got shredded by a bear, mushrooms, burnt trees, caterpillars, lots of flowers.

EDIT: Apparently blogger don't like me or my camera. Pics won't upload. Fart them.

NOTE: The pics were very pretty.

No comments: