Monday, June 2, 2008

Memorial Weekend

Ok, so I went 'back east' for Memorial Day weekend. The purpose of the trip was two-fold, hang out with my parents and go to a wedding in Madison. For some reason i didn't take any photos on this trip except for some pretty crappy ones at the wedding. I kinda hurt my knee at work a few weeks back and even though i've been hiking and snowboarding on it, it has been pretty sore. That being said, a lazy stay at home was good for my knee to recover. The only problem is resting my knee (i.e. being lazy) compounded by all the Mt. Dew, beer, pizza, steak, and other delicious stuff got my pants a little snug. I even ate several chicken breasts stuffed with bacon and 3 cheeses! Seriously, it was like a taco where the chicken breast was the shell, the rest of it was crammed in and it took 2 pieces of twine to keep it all tucked in. F-ing awesome, Wisconsin rules and Mom rules for finding/cooking such a glorious thing. Hung out with some friends that I haven't seen in a while. Umm, I'm sure there's more stuff that I could mention but it's been over a week since this all went down and I can't think of nuttin' now. Plus there's some hockey game distracting me.

Wedding: 2 people I know from college got married in Madison. They live in San Fran and most of their freinds live out of state now so it was like a SUPER REUNION. The ceremony was at the Overture Cetner rootop garden or something like that and the reception was at the Orpheum. They are across the street from each other. Good planning dudes! VIVA ZZA and McKZA. No more typing, here are pics. (1) Leif Mackin (2) Orpheum, duh (3)Nels goonin' (4) Me and Angie (5)The 2 in the middle got married




















Next Post: How much does 46 minus 35 cost?

No comments: