Sunday, May 23, 2010

GETTIN' THERE

stupid bathroom is almost done. took me about a month, woulda took a lot longer if a certain someone hadn't picked the colors for me and wasn't regularly prodding me to follow through. so... thanks! it took 1 gallon of KILZ to cover that crappy metallic-aqua paint. first coat of primer wouldn't even stick, just slid down that garbage.

B4

AFTER!

so i've had 'send thank-you notes' to a few people on my list of stuff to do for about six months now. it doesn't look like i'll be getting to that so, BIG THANKS to mom & dad and the MILLERS for getting me home depot gift cards back when i bought this place. your nice gifts helped fund this project. (stay tuned AUNT W and UNCLE L to see what happens with the nice b-day check y'all recently sent. THANKS!)

four day weekend coming up for me, hopefully i can post about something a little sexier than painting my bathroom come next tuesday.

2 comments:

Tony said...

wow. didn't even notice the sink was blue. do now.

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve, the bathroom looks great! Glad we could help in some way. By the way the back yard looks awesome. You must have some kind of green thumb. Yah right!!
The MILLERS